SAP BODS Course Content
SAP BODS/Data Services/Data Integrator
- Introduction to Integration Approaches
- What is ETL?
- What is DataWarehouse?
- Introduction to Data warehouse
Data Services Basic Level Understanding Data Integrator
- Describe components, management tools, & the development process
- Explain object relationship
Defining source and target metadata
- Create a database data store and import Metadata
- Create a new file format and handle errors in file formats
Validating, tracing, and debugging jobs
- Using descriptions and annotations
- Validate and trace jobs
- Using View Data and the Interactive Debugger
Creating a batch job
- Create a project, job, work flow, and data flow
- Using the Query transform in a data flow
- Using template tables
Data Services Advance Level Using built-in transforms and nested data
- using the case, merge, and validation transforms
Data Services Advance Level concepts.…
- Import metadata from XML documents
- using the XML_Pipeline in a data flow
Using built-in functions
- Using date and the date generation and time functions transform to build a dimension table
- Using the lookup functions to look up status in a table
- Using match pattern functions to compare input strings to patterns
- Using database type functions to return information on data sources
Using Data Integrator Scripting Language and variables
- Explain differences between global and local variables
- Create global variables and custom functions
- Using strings & variables in Data Integrator scripting language
Capturing Changes in Data
- Using Changed Data Capture (CDC) with time-stamped sources
- Create an initial and delta load job
- Using history preserving transforms
- Implementing SCD Type 0,1,2,3
Handling errors and auditing
- Recover a failed job
- Create a manual, recoverable work flow
- Define audit points, rules and actions on failures
Supporting a multi-user environment
- Describe terminology and repository types in a multi-user environment
- Create and activate the central repository
- Work with objects in the central repository
- Create multiple configurations in a datastore
- Work with projects in the central repository
- Create a secure central repository
- Implement and modify group permissions
SAP BODS/Data Services/Data Integrator
Data Services Advance Level cont.…
- Set up the Data Profiler and users
- Submit a profiling task
- Monitor profiling tasks in the Administrator
- Import and export metadata
- Using Metadata Reports
Performance Tuning Datastore & Formats
- Datastore – Overview & Types
- Datastore creation- DB, SAP, Adaptor, Webservice
- Formats-Flat file, Excel, DTD, XSD
Data Services Transforms
Overview of Transforms & Category
(DI, DQ and PF)
- All Transforms of Data Integrator and PF
- will be covered with examples
Data Services Administration
- Management Console operations
- Server Manager Operations
- Repository Manager Operation
- License Manager – adding and upgrading license keys
- Execute, schedule, and monitor batch jobs
Dataservices SAP System Handling
- SAP Systems-Introduction
- SAP BODS and SAP ERP/BW integration
- Creation of SAP ERP Datastore and overview of properties
- Creation of SAP BW source & target
Datastores and overview of properties
- SAP ERP creating and getting RFC enabled Function Modules
- SAP ERP Tables data extraction
- SAP BW Dataflow, Interfaces, objects allowed to BODS
- SAP BW Extracting data from SAP BW Infoproviders
- Introduction to RAPID MARTS
Introduction to SAP HANA
- Configurations in HANA and BODS
- loading data to SAP HANA using BODS
Real Time Scenarios with advanced examples
Real Time Environment Explanation
- Project Landscape
- Deployment Procedure
- Production Support Procedure
Suggestions for Resume Preparation
Suggestions for Interview Preparation
SAP DATA SERVICES4.1
- About SAP Business Objects Suite (BI & EIM)
- SAP Data Services 4.1 Introduction & Overview
- SAP Data Services 4.1 Installation – with BOE CMC (CMC, BODS Server, Designer)
- SAP Data Services 4.1 Installation—with IPS (IPS, BODS Server, Designer)
- SAP Data Services4.1 Administration & Configuration (Server Manager, DSM Console)
New Functionalities & Features Graphical User Interface
- Server Manager, Designer
- Management Console, CMC/Information Platform Services (IPS)
New Security Features
- User Management in CMC/IPS
- Data Services Standard Users & User Groups
- User Security-Local Repository & Central Repository & DSM Console
- Transforms- Data Integrator, Data Quality & Platform
- Password Encryption
Text Data Processing
- About SAP Data Services Text Analysis
- Text Analysis in Data Services 4.0
- Introduction to Text Services Platform and Administrator
- Maintaining Text Services Platform
- Extracting Text Data- Email, Text, PortalData, Internet Data
- New Flat File Format Types – Unstructured Text, Unstructured Binary
Transforms & Functions
- New Validation Transform Features
- New Joins in Query Transform
- New Hierarchy FlatteningTransform Features
SAP Business Content Extractors i.e. Data Sources extraction from ERP
- New Operational Features-Designer GUI Keyboard accessibility, Multi-Language support
- Source & Target additional properties
- Migration Techniques
What is SAP BODS?
SAP BODS Training is exceptionally extraordinary evaluate to other tools. It is a single enterprise ETL tool where it can perform a data quality management and it can also perform data integration management. So it can do equivalent it can do duplication it can do data application it can do zero hub so all these characteristics of SAP BODS and online training course is one of the very powerful ETL tool and slowly changing dimension tool. SAP BODS is a very powerful data ware housing idea where to have conserved the history a long with the current but have to capital the time as well.
SAP BODS Training is taught by the best topic matter experts and the materials prepared by these specialist industry related tutors are made with latest industry updates. Classes are available for the individual as well as for corporate batches on demand.
The SAP BODS training is very much purchased by lot of non SAP companies. Informatica is mostly used in non sap companies. Compare to informatica the advantages of SAP BODS Online training course is in the SAP BODS there is tight integration between SAP and SAP BODS training. And there is a tight integration between SAP HANA and SAP BODS.
Who Should Attend This Training?
Following candidates can attend SAP BODS training online
- Business Intelligence Aspirants
- Business Analysts
- Finance Analysts
- SAP Professionals with Data Warehousing work experience
- Any graduate with Finance back ground
Why SAP BODS Training from Bestway Technologies?
- Firstly, SAP BODS training Data Services is sap product-serving 70% of worlds market.
- Integrate transform and improves enterprise data.
- Single producst-3 solutions-DI, DQ and TDP- cut costs and delivers trusted data effectively.
- Cost effective single window application-easy to use GUI (graphical user interface) designer.
- Pre packaged data solutions-rapid marts.
- Secured multi user environment and single window migration throughout landscape.
- Supports ELT by default-pushdown operations to database.
- Services of SAP BODS training
- With information administrations 4.0 clients will have the capacity to get to the business content extractors locally.
- No other device from BW will have the capacity to get to these extractors.
- They are conveyed by the SAP business suite group and are the approved approach for receiving conventional information out of the SAP business suite applications.
- They include help for deltas lines.
- Simpler association: no ABAP programs made/sent to SAP, information is spilled.
SAP BODS Training, SAP Business Objects Data Services combines industry-leading data quality and integration into one platform. If you want to progress data anywhere With Data Services, organizations can transform. You can have a single environment for development, run-time, management, security and data connectivity. An aspirant can have in-depth information on this tool via SAP BODS training online mode wherein multiple resources would be available.
SAP BODS or Business Objects Data Services is an ETL tool before known as BODI i.e. Business Objects Data Integrator. SAP BODS Online Training is to provide quality training under the professional experts. A pool of expert trainers on all technologies is available to train the students.
Add Your Review
By: Swetha, Rating:
It was a great experience of learning SAP BODS from BESTWAY Technologies. Course contents are very helpful.